The Old Church in downtown Portland presents free concerts every Wednesday at noon.
Come, relax, and enjoy an hour of fine music performed by local artists.
- May 1: The Mixed Medleys Trio featuring Jules Elias on clarinet; Marlise Stroebe on piano and Tina Frost on bass. Narrations will be provided by Renee Elias. They will include classical, jazz, klezmer, Latin and popular tunes in the program.
- May 8: Dianne Davies Has Fallen Off Her Bench–a show blending physical and musical comedy in the style of Victor Borge and Tom Lehrer.
- May 15: Portland State University piano studio of Lisa Marsh–in recital.
- May 22: Kay Robbins presents a piano recital (on her birthday) of music by and about women.
- May 29: Tardis Ensemble–Woodwinds present chamber music by various composers.